"Sometimes I get so caught up in my own problems that I forget how amazing the world is." Isn't that true for most of us now? That's why I think it's so important to remind ourselves of how great God's love for us is. Because when we come to appreciate the full magnitude of His power & grace, we will be compelled to rejoice! And we will never cease to be amazed by His creation all around us! I don't need breathtaking scenery of mountains and lakes to know what God is capable of, because even the simplest of things like the grass by the road can astound me. Every physical existence, every touch of warmth and every hint of humanity is a miracle in its own right (:
--
For the longest of time I didn't have a true purpose in going to school except for one that is so materialistic sometimes it makes me feel grossly selfish. But now I have found one and as impossible as it seems, it's really making each and every day part of an exciting journey!
As some people say: Live each day like it's the best day of your life (:
--
I almost forgot how much I like runny yolks heehee. Simple pleasures :D
--
I am still aching all over (and I mean all over) from Sunday but it feels good! At least it shows that my workout was moderately intensive? And I have just discovered a motivation to exercise regularly: I need to stay in shape if not HOW AM I GOING TO DANCE AFTER A'S. My body will just disintegrate into a pile of slushy nothingness and that will be a terrible sight to behold. (Okay enough disgusting vocab for the day)
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact